In a previous post I described how to add read more function in blogger blog with script.But that process is much hard for some pesons. So I shared this simple way to add read more function in Blogger blog. Because now blogger suppot easy process of adding read more function in your post.
When you are writing your blog in blogger.com your post editor window will be seen like below.
 |
| use jump break to add read more function |
Look at the picture above. You have to use "jump break " option to do that. The part you want to put after read more should be written after jump break . I also took the above screenshot when I was writing this post.
So in by blog homepage, this post looks like below.
 |
| read more function is added in blogger blog. |
Thats all about add read more function in blogger blog. Thinking this post will help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
New Comment will be appeared within 24 hours.